By Ritu, Capital Sands Italian industrial output plummeted 28.4% in March from the previous month,...Read More
- Silver stays steady, selling at Rs 61,000/kg, while gold drops by Rs 100
- With time running out, an IMF group travels to Sri Lanka, in the midst of country crisis
- Assam floods: 4 people died, Manas and Brahmaputra rivers beyond danger level
- Gold prices are down Rs 270 per kg, while silver is up Rs 60,000 per kg
- A gender discrimination case against Google has been settled for $118 million.