U.S. stock futures were trading in a tight range during Tuesday’s evening session, after major benchmark averages finished higher as investors continue their rotation toward tech stocks ahead of key CPI data and major bank earnings later this week. By 18:30 ET (23:30 GMT) Dow Jones Futures, S&P 500 Futures, and Nasdaq 100 Futures were each trading in a range of 0.1%. In extended deals, Ichor Holdings (NASDAQ:ICHR) shed 16% after the company forecast Q4 revenues of $300 million to $302 million versus $335M previously expected. During Tuesday’s regular trade, the Dow Jones Industrial Average added 186.5 points or 0.6% to 33,704.1, the S&P 500 added 27.2 points or 0.7% to 3,919.3, and the NASDAQ Composite lifted 107 points or 1% to 10,742.6, posting its third consecutive session of gains. On the bond markets, United States 10-Year rates were at 3.615%.
About The Author
September 27, 2022
- MSCI Seeks Feedback On Adani Group Over Hindenburg Report
- Fashion Retailer H&M’s Profit Tumbles As Costs Bite
- Asian Stocks Rise Tracking Positive U.S. GDP, Adani Extends Losses
- Oil Treads Water Ahead of OPEC+ Panel Meeting, PCE Inflation Data
- Flavour Maker Givaudan Beats Earnings Forecasts in a Tough Year